Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe  (Read 1690 times)

Gans

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe
« on: October 22, 2021, 11:08:18 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are very attarctive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what's your advice?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 01:53:37 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because NetShop-isp.com.cy is a professional web host.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 02:31:27 AM »
No complaints so far, and I recommend QHoster.com web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
The Support is very fast and efficient and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 01:57:04 AM »
I have no hesitation in recommending QHoster.com EU web hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 06:48:03 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com service for a long time. I run my websites on their VPS hosting account.
The very few times I needed to call support my problems were promptly addressed and remedied.
I highly recommend this host!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!