Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe ...  (Read 1901 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe ...
« on: October 28, 2021, 12:40:51 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostround.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 02:35:49 AM »
Try to look at NetShop ISP specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/
They accept bitcoin. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 02:01:57 AM »
Found Exmasters.com web host and decided to give them a try. My website is up and running and I love it!
The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
Recommended.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 06:49:39 AM »
I have had a web server account with centohost.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 03:01:56 AM »
Try hostnamaste.com Cheap Dedicated Server. Just read the TOS before signing up and check out the forums for discount codes.
They give you features with which you can get familiar in time when you are ready to get serious.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 04:03:12 AM »
WHUK is the best option for you because they are a reliable and affordable hosting provider and they rated 4.8 out of 5 from customer's reviews.

Williamutich

• View Profile
-
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 08:14:16 AM »
Please Note:

My server will be down for the upcomming week due to the fact that it will be used as a server at Dreamation con. 

It should be back up next Monday Feb. 26 or Tuesday.