Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable Servers in Germany?  (Read 7994 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Reliable Servers in Germany?
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:21:12 AM »
Hi all,

I need some good hosting company located in Germany. Can you recommend any?
Looking for get dedicated server along with 450 gbs of space, 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 4 gbs of RAM
One of my friends recommended me to try Aspnix.com as they have servers in Germany.
Are they trustworthy? any feedbacks or reviews?

Thank you very much.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Reliable Servers in Germany?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 05:21:18 AM »
Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them.
Aspnix.com is the host you can rely on 100%!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 02:33:43 AM »
 Seems 7Host.com is the best option to get low-cost quality EU hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 02:01:02 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I know that Zeropid.com is providing high performance server solutions for low prices with nice features.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 05:37:32 AM »
You will be satisfied using aspnix.com hosting service. Their servers in Germany are stable and fast.
As for the price, it is competitive and their discount coupon code saved me a good sum of money.
Glad to find them and recommend this host for those looking for reliable hosting service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 05:38:12 AM »
 With services from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. Customer support is responsive and helpful solving any problem you've faced. Servers are fastest and reliable.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 10:41:52 PM »
Hi all,

I need some good hosting company located in Germany. Can you recommend any?
Looking for get dedicated server along with 450 gbs of space, 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 4 gbs of RAM
One of my friends recommended me to try Aspnix.com as they have servers in Germany.
Are they trustworthy? any feedbacks or reviews?

Thank you very much.

No idea about 7host web hosting deal, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of web hosting plans and provide good server speed.Here Budget plan is suitable for your needs.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 06:48:45 AM »
Aspnix.com is the host you can rely on, dudes! The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.
You can read Customer hosting reviews about them over here: http://www.000webhost.com/directory/reviews/aspnix.com
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 04:49:17 AM »
 I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.