Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: German Servers  (Read 6374 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
German Servers
« on: May 07, 2014, 01:52:02 AM »
 Well, I decided to ask forum members about the best places to get servers in Germany.
I require over 450 GB HDD, 4 GB RAM and 5000 GB Bandwidth, Windows.
Have seen that Aspnix.com offered Intel Core i7 920 processor - What can you say?
Will it be worth to deal with them or not?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: German Servers
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 02:32:54 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Aspnix.com. Their support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:31:38 AM »
Have a look at servers from readymakers.com.
They have stable servers which work with no glitches.
Prices are affordable and their tech staff is helpful around the clock.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 04:19:25 AM »
I think you need to look for reviews on their services. I heard that Aspnix.com is reputable host with low prices and fast servers, you can use them for sure.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 03:35:19 AM »
Aspnix.com is good. Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 04:47:19 AM »
There are no better option than Aspnix.com to get server plans. Stability is great, servers are solid and support team is helpful. Prices are moderate.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 07:22:54 AM »
It seems to me readymakers.com can be helpful for you.
They have stable servers which are supported perfectly well and their uptime is high.
Servers are stable and prices are affordable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:11:28 AM »
There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with Aspnix.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.

I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 02:36:08 AM »
  I'd like to say that Redswitches.com would be best option to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.