Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Super cheap web hosting solutions?  (Read 1683 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Super cheap web hosting solutions?
« on: January 11, 2022, 03:19:16 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on hostmines.com or kvchosting.net cheap web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

LLHOST INC.

• View Profile
Re: Super cheap web hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 01:18:59 AM »
Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 01:37:46 AM »
When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I highly recommend hostmines.com web hosting. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 02:39:03 AM »
I'd like to express the point that kvchosting.net SSD web hosting service is excellent. Great value for money!
I'm particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 01:58:37 AM »
Try https://www.swissns.ch/
They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 05:42:36 AM »
Web Hosting will allow you to have a website that is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Many business owners make the mistake of underestimating just how important a website is. A website in today’s world is similar to opening a second location for your business. The best website can answer customer service questions, provide essential information for your products or services. While your website can even engage your customers when you are sleeping at night. Cheap Web Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com is an essential platform needed to make a website accessible to the worldwide web. Hosting is the main pillar of your website as all your important data is stored on the server. 10GB Hosting web host is a Cheap Web Hosting service provider, your website's data is stored on the servers of reliable and Cheap Web Hosting services at reasonable rates.

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 05:59:26 AM »
Needs to know before web hosting:

Pay attention to the strong amount provided.
Know what your web hosting bandwidth limit is.
Check If the Web Hosting provider offers Add-on Domain.
Check the Uptime provided by the web hosting company.
The tech support offered by the web hosting company reliable.
Your web hosting provider offers a pre-install App.
The web hosting provider offers what kind of database support.
Types of programming language supported by the web hosting company.
Regular backup of your website.
Providing free bonuses.