Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Video Web Hosting Recommendations?  (Read 1598 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Video Web Hosting Recommendations?
« on: April 20, 2022, 02:57:34 AM »
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that GThost.com has stable servers in the USA and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oliviyamaya

• View Profile
Re: Video Web Hosting Recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 10:37:06 AM »
Video hosting provides safe storage of video files and easy access to them via web. Video hosting services also provide multiple video players to ensure that visitors see the video in the best way possible. Depending on the video hosting service, video hosting can be free or paid. Video hosting is necessary for people who want to share files that contain video. These files may be large, which means that they download slowly. Hosting these files allows people to embed a player on their web site.

lukcybella147

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 02:43:03 AM »
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that GThost.com has stable servers in the USA and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?
                                                   2048 cupcakes fnaf 2

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 04:11:47 AM »
When I found Hostforweb.com USA web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support. Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 12:28:46 PM »
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are good enough to have a deal with.
I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 12:35:17 PM »
KVChosting.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2022, 12:37:26 AM »
I have several accounts with GThost.com instant server hosting, and they continue to impress! Really professional hosting provider.
They have consistently offered me a great deal and introduced great packages (like Mambo) that helped me build my website and keep track of traffic and other maintenance.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2022, 12:22:59 PM »
Services from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their unmatched services with high uptime and quality support.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?