Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?  (Read 1287 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?
« on: April 24, 2022, 11:56:36 PM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support. As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on GThost.com or Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting?
What host is better? Why?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 01:46:50 AM »
Can say that gthost.com well exceeds expectations. Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help.
I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly. That was appreciated so much as I'm not a database person at all.

Like their Miami dedicated servers. You can try them out starting from $5 for a day. Nice opportunity to test their servers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

faulknernolan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 02:51:46 AM »
Choose a character you love and choose funny costumes.  Fall guys game is one of the favorite online games for many people.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 04:06:59 AM »
I've been using GThost.com instant dedicated server hosting for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied. You can try them starting from $5/day.
No complaints so far, and I recommend this host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 02:26:17 AM »
I moved my entire site myself, including databases, so I also can't comment on digitalserver.com.mx site transferring service.
Highly recommend their hosting dedicado mexico. They even went as far as to rebuild the modules needed for my script to be 100% positive the issue wasn't server-side only. In the end, we learned that many of the issues were related to permissions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________