Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS deal to sign up with  (Read 5650 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS deal to sign up with
« on: November 08, 2016, 08:49:09 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from solvps.com and hostingsource.com, which service would you sign up with?
So what would you do?

Childs

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:34:39 AM »
If you are looking for quality vps you will be pleased with JVMHost.com. They have solid servers which cost not much and have quality support which is online for 24 hours.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 04:47:27 AM »
I am impressed by SolVPS ssd vps hosting plans. Their pricing and features are unique.
They have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host.
Excellent Hosting provider. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 03:14:27 AM »
Sorry mate but I never heard about them. You must rely on 4Goodhosting.com. They are the trustworthy host I have ever used so far. My experience with them is positive. VPS servers are very fast and reliable. Uptime is perfect. Support is 24 hours active and responsive to my support questions. My last host was a complete failure. They have no hidden fees and surprises. Just give them a try.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 06:17:48 AM »
 I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get VPS hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 04:57:42 AM »
I can say JVMHost.com is offering quality vps hosting services with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 04:22:35 AM »
Can say that Hostwinds.com service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it. The server up-time is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 05:32:40 AM »
 I am sure that JVMHost.com is best fit for you. My VPS is very fast and featured. Uptime is perfect. Support is 24 hours active and responsive to my assist all questions.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 05:16:29 AM »
I would highly recommend SolVPS.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
They are the best.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 05:49:20 AM »
One more vote for SolVPS.com ssd vps hosting services. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. The live chat help system has always been very helpful.

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn