Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1339 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Right VPS to sign up with ...
« on: May 06, 2022, 11:33:44 AM »
VPS plans from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 04:10:05 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting a 100 out of 5, I would.
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 04:43:08 AM »
Hello,

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable IT solution services and 24/7 support, then Hyperslice is the best option for you.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 06:43:12 AM »
Hi, if you are looking for Managed VPS Hosting Provider than i will suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market.

MANAGED LINUX VPS HOSTING Starting from $ 17.49/Mo Only!

2 vCPU Cores
3 GB RAM
75 GB SDD Storage
2 TB Monthly Transfer
Choice of Linux distributions
Plesk or cPanel(Optional)

bodHOST is giving you 30% OFF on Managed VPS Hosting Plans. Use this Coupon Code "VSH30" and grab this offer. Hurry Up, Offer Valid Till 31st of May

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 02:25:12 AM »
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
Give hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting a try. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________