Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: solid servers needed  (Read 5124 times)

Morris

• View Profile
solid servers needed
« on: November 17, 2016, 05:01:31 AM »
 Hello everyone!
What server hosting companies can you suggest me to look at?
I need reliable option with high performance and good support.
Do you know anything about the quality of pmgchosting.com services? Are their servers stable? Any experiences?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: solid servers needed
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 04:53:57 AM »
 My experience with pmgchosting.com is excellent. They provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 07:29:25 AM »
I believe that warez-host.com will be the best bet if you need professional dedicated server host.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 04:29:36 AM »
    I recommend to rely on quality servers from pmgchosting.com without any hesitations. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 07:20:26 AM »
Solid servers are available from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 04:40:33 AM »
  I can say pmgchosting.com provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 05:55:28 AM »
I joined Superbithost.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well. I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)