Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedicated server hosting services in the USA?  (Read 1663 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
dedicated server hosting services in the USA?
« on: May 10, 2022, 01:55:52 AM »
I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 500 SSD disk space. 30 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting services in the USA?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: dedicated server hosting services in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 01:26:15 PM »
KVChosting.net servers are worthwhile.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:24:30 AM »
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
I would recommend hostingsource.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 02:03:45 AM »
Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with GThost.com web host. They offer a great list of dedicated servers in the USA.
The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 10:16:22 AM »
ASVhost.com servers are worth trying.
I have only had to reach out for assistance 1 time and they were great. They email me in advance several times to let me know when they are doing updates and are very accommodating.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 11:19:29 AM »
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. With Ownwebservers pricing plans, you can get reliable and fast server hosting.

Also you can get 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DH10. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2022, 12:43:39 AM »
Excellent prices for exmasters.com hosting packages. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 10:09:02 AM »
KVChosting.net is the best place to have a deal with.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!