Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Powerful Storage servers in the USA?  (Read 1714 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Powerful Storage servers in the USA?
« on: May 10, 2022, 01:59:04 AM »
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that gthost.com offers storage server hosting packages.
Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on these hosting providers.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Powerful Storage servers in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 12:59:32 PM »
Well I'd draw your attention to servers which hostingsource.com and legionbox.com provide.
I consider them to be top notch in their support. Most willing to lend a hand and not waiting days for responses.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:25:11 AM »
I signed up with gthost.com web host and everything went very smooth. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 12:41:27 PM »
KVChosting.net servers can be right for you.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 02:27:43 AM »
I'd recommend GThost.com to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution. The tools are great. I consider these guys well worth the price.
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 11:24:14 AM »
If you are looking powerful storage server for you business/website For affordable reliable web hosting services, I will recommend Ownwebservers is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the USA’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services. You can get 10% OFF on all dedicated hosting - Utilize Code = DH10 If you have any queries about the services you can contact here support@ownwebservers.com or call on +1 973-298-0601
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 09:36:08 AM »
Services from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

smithlinda1502

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 09:26:43 PM »
I like playing basketball stars in my free time, and then I had a nice boyfriend thanks to it. So amazing:))))

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 12:24:33 AM »
If you're looking for strong yet affordable managed dedicated servers in USA, check out bodHOST. With complete root access and setting choices, the provider prioritises flexibility and control. Even with plans starting at just $86/month.

Also you can get the 15% OFF Dedicated Server Plans - Use Code DSH15. The offer is limited time. for more server plan visit:https://www.bodhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers

Pros:

Flexibility in configuration
Full root access
100% uptime result