Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: OpenVZ VPS host for Wordpress?  (Read 1463 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
OpenVZ VPS host for Wordpress?
« on: May 10, 2022, 02:02:24 AM »
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its hosting account.
I've found OBhost.net VPS hosting, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for the plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?
Do you know anything about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: OpenVZ VPS host for Wordpress?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 01:50:02 PM »
VPS plans from asvhost.com can be right for you.
To sum it up, they are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:28:32 AM »
Well done, Hostnamaste.com team. Thanks. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about their OpenVZ VPS.
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 01:01:11 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 02:42:05 AM »
When I first moved to Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 11:00:27 PM »
When choosing a VPS hosting provider, make sure to consider a few key features. First, look for providers with great customer service and support. You'll need somebody who can help you troubleshoot any issues and solve them quickly. Additionally, be sure to check the provider's performance specs and see if they offer the resources you need. Make sure the provider has at least 1GB of memory and 10GB of storage space available, as well as a good network connection. Finally, make sure the provider offers a variety of OS options, such as Windows Server 2008 or 2012, Ubuntu/Debian Linux, or CentOS/RHEL Linux.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support