Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Help me to choose a right VPS account from a decent host  (Read 6406 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Help me to choose a right VPS account from a decent host
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:44:23 AM »
Can you help me out to choose a right VPS deal from a decent hosting provider comparing deals from hostafrica.co.za and hostsailor.com?
What would you do being in place?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Help me to choose a right VPS account from a decent host
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 05:32:01 AM »
What about disk space, ram and bandwidth? Do you need Linux or Windows os?

I would highly recommend Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting packages. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
Knowledge Base - you've gotta use it to understand. 90% of my questions answered in a simple, accessible google like environment. It's beautiful.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 05:58:51 AM »
  You should go with JVMHost.com vps hosting deals as a reliable host. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:22:29 AM »
Try to check Hostplay.com as they offer feature-rich vps hosting solutions in different locations:
 - Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria! I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 05:18:31 AM »
I am sure you can use JVMHost.com vps solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 07:51:40 AM »
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

When I found Hostwinds.com ssd web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 01:58:07 AM »
Why not to choose SolVPS.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions?

These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Randalllanync

• View Profile
    • hello
Help me to choose a right VPS account from a decent host
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 09:40:28 AM »
I suggest you to do comparison of offers and choose the best one. Swissns.ch provides great hosting service I love their support folks who are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but proactive too.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 06:02:24 AM »
 As I see vps hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 03:09:22 PM »
Sorry but I don't know anything about your hosts. There are no better option than 4Goodhosting.com to get high quality VPS. Features are excellent and pricing is reasonable. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are 100%. Support is 24 hours online and responding to any of my support emails in minutes and not hours.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 06:08:52 AM »
 If you are in search of vps hosting you can use Kvchosting.com deals without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.