Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Offshore Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?  (Read 1303 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Offshore Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?
« on: May 11, 2022, 02:26:26 AM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support. As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on Zakservers.com offshore dedicated server hosting? Can I trust them?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Offshore Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 12:42:03 PM »
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They provide very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.

danielvaughan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 01:08:23 PM »
It would be profitable to anyone who utilizes it. Keep up the good work. Thanks! <a href="https://yoyomedia.in/">buy youtube subscribers</a>

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 02:23:17 AM »
I can't say enough good things about Zakservers.com offshore servers. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 01:25:02 AM »
I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts. And I've found that Zakservers.com is the absolute best overall.
This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!