Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to have a deal with ...  (Read 1636 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS to have a deal with ...
« on: June 21, 2022, 12:50:50 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostnamaste.com, which account is betetr to have a deal with and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 02:44:31 AM »
Have you checked this?
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
I assume  $8 per month sounds reasonable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 03:23:51 AM »
If you’re looking for affordable but best VPS providers, at $24.99 per month only, bodHOST is definitely an option worth exploring. The company provides a full spectrum of hosting services with scalable storage and memory. Furthermore, they offer a variety of VPS host packages to suit different sizes of websites and applications. Regardless of the plan, you select, you can enjoy a dedicated IP address, unlimited email accounts and bandwidth, 100% network uptime,

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 01:03:55 PM »
KVChosting.net VPS plans are solid and reliable.
 Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 02:42:05 AM »
I am pleased to say Rockhoster.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 11:58:08 AM »
VPS plans which hostingsource.com provides are good enough to have a deal with.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 12:35:17 AM »
I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS does.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 04:25:39 AM »
The Webhosting world offers the best and most affordable VPS servers. its basic price starts from $25/month which provides free setup c-panel and WHM included plus a free domain for life, there is also a 99.9% uptime guarantee. also, our support team is always available through online chat which is available 24 hours and seven days a week.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 11:30:51 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now