Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good hosting for Wordpress website?  (Read 2043 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Good hosting for Wordpress website?
« on: May 11, 2022, 02:30:20 AM »
I am planning to launch my Wordpress website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its shared hosting account.
The one I've found is Rockhoster.com web host, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?

Do you know anything about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Good hosting for Wordpress website?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 06:42:21 AM »
Hi, if you are looking for WordPress Provider than i will suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market.

WORDPRESS HOSTING PLANS Starting from $ 0.99/Mo Only!

5GB SSD Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
Host 2 WordPress Sites
WordPress Toolkit
Unlimited Emails
FREE Domain Name*
24x7 Technical Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

With our WordPress Toolkit, you can host your WordPress blog or website with pre-installed themes, utility plugins, and simple, multisite site management.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:25:54 AM »
Great job, thanks a lot Rockhoster.com team. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.
The Bitcoin integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 02:11:20 AM »
I can also join the majority of positive feedbacks about kvchosting.net hosting service. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 05:20:25 AM »
Web Hosting is a way to introduce your site to multiple users present on the internet. Internet is a powerful way to attach new users or customers.
I will recommend you a WHUK for your good experience because they provide reliable and affordable services. They got 4.8 ratings out of 5 from 2547 reviews of customers and 24/7 support. If you are new then WHUK suggests you the best plan for your website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 12:20:04 AM »
Have to rely on rockhoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2022, 05:06:00 AM »
Ownwebservers has you covered if you're looking for a WordPress-optimized shared hosting plan. You'll have everything you need to establish a professional WordPress website with low rates, rapid setup, and 24/7 live chat support.

In their knowledge base, Ownwebservers includes thousands of WordPress-specific tutorials and material. They also don't charge any extra costs for WordPress security or speed.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2022, 12:20:29 PM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are good for hosting Wordpress blogs.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2022, 11:02:41 PM »
When choosing a WordPress Hosting Provider, it is important to look for features that will meet the needs of your site. Some key features to look for in a WordPress Hosting Provider include:
- Scalability - The provider should be able to grow with your site, accommodating increased traffic and demands.
- Security - The provider should have strong security measures in place to protect your site from unauthorized access and attacks.
- Reliability - The host should be reliable and have a good reputation for being able to provide service at all hours of the day and night.
- Customization - The provider should be able to customize their platform to meet the specific needs of your site. This includes offering options such as plugin and theme installation, server configuration, and more.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 09:05:10 AM »
There are various things which we have to make sure that your provider should have.
Your provider should have high speed server which have good security like Brute Force protection, Mod security, anti virus etc.

This will make your website more secure. you can go with Wordpress hosting which provide instant support too.

You can secure your website at your end too with few steps.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 12:23:51 PM »
Good hosting plans from hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.