Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared plan to sign up with ...  (Read 1668 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Shared plan to sign up with ...
« on: June 16, 2022, 12:19:52 PM »
Shared plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan I should stick to as I plan to host a forum? 

jordongallagher

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 07:21:39 AM »
Sign up with a 10GB Hosting web hosting provider which provides a cheap linux hosting service https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting at a reasonable rate. Its cheap linux hosting service features details are a cPanel control panel, 24x7 day technical support, 99.9% uptime, and Free migration.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 07:23:34 AM by jordongallagher »

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 12:21:46 PM »
KVChosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy shared plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and cheap prices.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 02:09:45 AM »
Shared hosting is the most affordable and easy to available web hosting service. Any newbie or startup can easily host their website. In that, more than one hosting accounts are hosted on the same server.
For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 02:14:12 AM »
the web hosting world offers the best and most affordable services to its clients. the cost of shared hosting just starts at $1/month. You can also ask any questions to our sales and technical staff via our website's live chat option, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 12:45:23 PM »
Use shared plans from hostingsource.com.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 04:06:26 AM »
I transferred my domain once I realized that QHoster.com is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing.
It provides me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 03:59:53 AM »
If you're looking for the best cPanel Web Hosting for your company website or blog, look no further than bodHOST, one of the top and most economical hosting companies in the United States. With the best features like 99.95% uptime, free migration, free setup, full root access, daily backup, and so many more!

The cheapest web hosting plan is $0.99 per month h. You can get a 35 % discount on Web Hosting plans if you use the code 35WH. This promotion is only valid for a short time. Now is the time to take advantage of the deal!