Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I need dedicated server in Toronto.  (Read 1702 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
I need dedicated server in Toronto.
« on: June 23, 2022, 02:26:55 AM »
https://gthost.com/toronto-dedicated-servers/
Says it would be $59 per month.
It appears too good to be true.
Are they really that good?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: I need dedicated server in Toronto.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 11:54:29 AM »
Ownwebservers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to dedicated plans, Bluehost offers three tiers, starting at $105 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.3 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Storage:  2 X 1TB SSD
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 12:39:22 PM »
QHoster.com is the best to have a deal with.
They are ahead of the curve and combined with friendly service keeps me coming back and also recommend to others.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 12:06:29 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com can be right for you.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 12:34:39 AM »
Give GTHost.com team a try. They offer Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This is unique offer for testing servers.
Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work. As for theirs, it is based on quality.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 11:19:35 AM »
KVChosting.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 11:57:53 PM »
I feel that GTHost.com instant server hosting package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and small business. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2022, 11:23:29 PM »
bodHOST is the top dedicated server hosting provider for providing many different services.  For your business, this dedicated server is a strong option. This server is for those that want to scale effectively while simultaneously protecting customer data. You can maintain the highest level of security with the assistance of bodHOST.

Features:

More CPU choices for customization
Store files on secure cloud servers
Transfer files easily among global data centers at no cost
Great results with high performance
Free Migration
24/7 Customer Support

Dedicated Server Offer visit here: https://www.bodhost.com/offer

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 02:12:26 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like
- kvchosting.net
- inmotionhosting.com
- hostingsource.com
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2022, 12:43:57 AM »
I love GTHost.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.
They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!