Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best SSD based dedicated servers?  (Read 1603 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
The best SSD based dedicated servers?
« on: June 23, 2022, 03:24:26 AM »
I'm looking for the best SSD based server.
Is https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html
this good enough?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: The best SSD based dedicated servers?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 01:21:17 AM »
Shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting are some of the many types of hosting services that are available from the Webhosting world at low and moderate pricing throughout the world. You can also ask any queries to our sales and technical staff using the live chat option that is available on our website around the clock, every day of the week. Additionally, it offers the most reliable SSD-based dedicated servers available.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 02:57:36 AM »
Whenever I needed support kvchosting.net was always there 24/7. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.
I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 05:35:27 AM »
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at
GTHost.com web servers.
Gigapros.com dedicated server special.
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 11:18:57 PM »
Hi, I would recommend eTechSupport if you're seeking dedicated hosting support. One of the top providers of outsourcing hosting currently available is eTechSupport.

The managed services business of ESDS Software Solution Ltd. is called eTechSupport. Since 2004, we have served some of the large and medium-sized web hosting firms in the US, the UK, and other countries.

Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 technicians who are professionals in Linux and Windows platforms as well as several other technologies related to the web hosting industry make up our team of qualified and experienced employees. Most of our technical team members hold RHCE, Windows, cPanel, and Plesk certifications, and some of them also hold VMware and AWS certifications. Our primary areas of competence are server management, server monitoring, and web hosting support.

We Provide services like:-

1. Web Hosting Support

2. Cloud Infra Management

3. Virtualization Support

4. 24×7 Server Management (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin)

5. 24×7 Server Monitoring

6. Server Migration as a Service

7. Backups as a Service

8. Dedicated L1, L2, L3 Staffing

Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 12:33:17 AM »
If you are finding the best SSD based dedicated servers for business then you must select OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 11:57:45 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 02:19:21 AM »
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/ - It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2022, 02:24:57 AM »
I joined GTHost.com dedicated hosting a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn