Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 1451 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: August 11, 2022, 12:04:21 PM »
Comparing servers from serverhino.com and hostingsource.com, which way should I follow and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 04:25:54 AM »
Pricing for hostingsource dedicated hosting service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
They have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 02:37:14 AM »
Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
1) Mddhosting.com
2) Bullten.com
3) GTHost.com
The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 10:14:56 AM »
OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 01:31:42 AM »
First of all, Which type of your website e.g blog, eCommerce, etc? and second which type of server do you want for hosting your website? If there is low traffic on your website you need Shared Hosting(Cheap Linux Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting or Windows Hosting). For huge traffic on your website, you need Dedicated Server. 10GB Hosting web host is the best for hosting your website needs. Its Cheap Linux Hosting servers provide lighting-fast speeds for your website. It's Linux Hosting servers are up to 59% off.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 06:17:28 AM »
My experience with Hostingsource.com is superb. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 03:50:02 AM »
Hi, If you are looking for right server provider then, you can go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. eTechSupport has been providing services since 2005. They provide services like: - Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 05:13:08 AM »
Webhosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. It provides several different kinds of hosting, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, and hosting for WordPress websites. Its most basic package can be had for just one dollar each month. Live chat and a ticketing system are always available for customers to contact for assistance around the clock.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 04:25:22 AM »
I've been with GTHost.com instant servers more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)