Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 1568 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: August 05, 2022, 12:55:44 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so what would you do being in my place?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 06:41:22 AM »
Other thing that is amazing about kvchosting.net support is the instant chat function.
I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 04:44:51 AM »
Can highly recommend GTHost dedicated server hosting to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
Very straight provider, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 12:26:28 PM »
Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 05:13:10 AM »
I've moved over a website from another server to Bullten.com budget dedicated server because of the superior service and features at a very good price.
Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 11:22:16 PM »
WebHostingWorld provides web hosting services that are of the highest quality and are also quite reasonable. It is able to provide many different forms of Webhosting, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and hosting for WordPress websites. Through live chat and an online ticketing system, it offers round-the-clock assistance to each and every client.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 02:24:53 AM »
Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. Kvchosting.net can be trusted.
My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 11:05:17 AM »
OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 04:27:13 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net has been the best web host I have used to date. Very responsive techs and amazing performance.
Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)