Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best Wordpress hosting provider  (Read 1917 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Best Wordpress hosting provider
« on: July 14, 2022, 12:51:22 PM »
Is rockhoster.com the best place to sign up with their Wordpress hosting? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Best Wordpress hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 05:28:16 AM »
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Rockhoster.com is definitely for you.
I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 12:21:07 PM »
Attractive hosting plans are available from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com.
The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 12:31:56 AM »
Hello, if you're looking for a WordPress hosting support company, I'd recommend eTechSupport. One of the top providers of outsourced hosting in the market today is eTechSupport.

eTechSupport is the managed services division of ESDS Software Solution Ltd. We have been in this business since 2004 and cater to some of the medium and large web hosting companies in the UK and US.

We have a team of certified and experienced staff comprising Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 technicians who are experts in Linux and Windows platforms along with various other technologies pertaining to the web hosting business. The majority of our technical staff are RHCE, Windows, cPanel, and Plesk certified with some of them also certified with AWS and VMware. Our core expertise lies in web hosting support, server management, and server monitoring.

Some of our Key Capabilities include:

1. Web Hosting Support

2. Cloud Infra Management

3. Virtualization Support

4. 24×7 Server Management (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin)

5. 24×7 Server Monitoring

6. Server Migration as a Service

7. Backups as a Service

8. Dedicated L1, L2, L3 Staffing

If you are interested, we would be pleased to talk more, explain our work culture and area of expertise, and also give some references.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 03:40:57 AM »
WebHosting world offers the best and affordable web hosting services. its basic price starts from $3.99/month. it also provides unlimited bandwidth,Free SSLs & HTTP/2 ,Free Daily Backups.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 04:24:07 AM »
Since I've signed up with webhost.pro cpanel web host, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2022, 05:17:55 AM »
MyResellerHome offers basic subscription plans, with prices beginning at $3 per month. Additionally, it offers free SSL encryption and an unlimited bandwidth.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 10:20:49 AM »
I am a developer with basic knowledge and i always recommend hosting.india.to hosting provider. As they provide easy Wordpress installation and good support for any queries. I have cpanel to which make my task more easier.

You can check simple steps to install wordpress

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2022, 03:34:45 AM »
bodHOST is one of the most popular web hosting companies on the web, catering their services to different users with different websites and goals.

For instance, if you’re a beginner with not much money to spend, you can get a bodHOST plan for as low as $0.99 /month with a free domain.

WordPress Hosting Features:

1GB SSD Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
Host 1 WordPress Site
WordPress Toolkit
1 Email Account
24x7 Technical Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

For more WordPress Hosting plans visit: https://www.bodhost.com/wordpress-hosting

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2022, 01:52:38 AM »
MResellerHome offers the most reliable and cost-effective hosting plan available, which begins at just $3 per month and comes with free SSl and unlimited bandwidth.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2022, 02:16:54 AM »
I have found Rockhoster.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
The pricing is reasonable without any doubt. Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision...
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2022, 02:25:47 AM »
I switched to Gigapros after several days of research. I was with another host, but this web host topped all the features and had rave reviews by everyone.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 04:48:32 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the best and most affordable hosting plan, which begins at just $3 per month. In addition, it offers unmetered bandwidth and free SSL.