Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need a new vps hosting  (Read 1424 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need a new vps hosting
« on: August 09, 2022, 04:02:20 AM »
Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.
I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about SSD CLOUD hosting? Reliable or not?

Thanks.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
Re: Need a new vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 05:21:23 AM »
Because there are so many hosting companies accessible nowadays, choosing the correct one is critical. I believe you should first focus on your requirements. Among the various web hosting companies, those that can offer or satisfy all of your needs at a reasonable price are the ones you should consider as your future hosting provider.
If you're searching for dependable, low-cost web hosting with round-the-clock assistance, WHUK is the way to go.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 12:31:08 AM »
If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your business website, I recommend bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest VPS hosting services in the NL and over the globe. With the best features like 99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 25% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VH25. The offer ends on 05'08'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 03:54:50 AM »
Hi, if you want a web hosting support provider then visit eTechSupport. For the last 17 years, eTechSupport is providing services like Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Database Administration, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, and Hourly Administration Jobs.

If you see they provide 7-day free trial too, so if you want to take services then you can use it for 7 days too.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 12:17:02 PM »
Services from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 02:12:37 AM »
I know nice managed VPS solutions are offered by RightServers.com professionals. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Perhaps most importantly, the host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with. I recommend this web host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 01:06:17 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are reliable hosts to sign up with.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 02:42:19 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
Take a look at these hosts:
1) WebDock.io Ryzen VPS hosting packages.
2) Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS solutions.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)