Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable server priovider ...  (Read 1377 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Reliable server priovider ...
« on: August 11, 2022, 12:32:40 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com are nice for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Reliable server priovider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 04:24:50 AM »
Give kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting a try. They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 02:39:21 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, MaxRDP.com NL dedicated hosting is my favorite.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
I am totally impressed with these guys.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 06:16:42 AM »
Glad to find kvchosting.net web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 04:24:09 AM »
I've been with Maxrdp.com for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with their windows servers.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2022, 05:42:29 AM »
I like kvchosting.net user-friendly interface and easy-to-use cPanel. It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 07:29:20 AM »
Web Hosting services in the UK, USA, & Europe. 10GB Hosting provides Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, Linux Reseller Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-reseller-hosting, Windows Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server at low cost. Its web hosting services are a flexible, scalable & secure web hosting solution. A strong hosting infrastructure to provide a perfect hosting environment for clients in a cost-effective manner. Using advanced hosting technology and next-gen hardware to ensure lightning-fast performance for your website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 05:58:43 AM »
M2host provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available today. It Basic plans begin at just one dollar per month, and in addition to unlimited disk space and bandwidth, they also offer unlimited disk space.