Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good shared hosting service?  (Read 2192 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Good shared hosting service?
« on: August 29, 2022, 12:24:40 AM »
Hello,
I need to get good shared hosting account.
I came across
https://hostingsource.com/web-hosting/
Do  you think they are good? 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Good shared hosting service?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 01:50:35 AM »
If I want, I can edit on the fly, using my iPhone to login to the FTP web-interface included by hostingsource.com US web host, then edit directly in code. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. It is great.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 05:44:31 AM »
I followed my friends advice and ordered cheap web hosting solution at NetShop ISP - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 04:39:47 AM »
Webhostingworld provides among the best and most economical in the industry. Its standard rate is merely one dollar per month. Unlimited Bandwidth, SSD Storage, Included Email accounts & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Free Website Builder, and Free Setup & Transfer are some of the features that are provided.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 12:51:11 PM »
Have a look at plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and clearly take pride in their roles.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 01:24:51 AM »
If you are thinking about switching, this is the provider to go with - highly recommended. You'll be glad you signed up with hostingsource.com web hosting in the USA.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 12:25:38 AM »
bodHOST is one of the most popular web hosting companies on the web, catering their services to different users with different websites and goals.

For instance, if you’re a beginner with not much money to spend, you can get a bodHOST plan for as low as $0.99 /month with a free domain.

5 GB Storage
25 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous
Up to 5 Domains
Unlimited Emails
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime

Visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 03:33:06 AM »
Webhostingworld provides first-rate service at an excellent price. Their shared hosting plan, which begins at just $1 per month, includes unlimited storage space and bandwidth, a free website builder, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2022, 02:22:35 AM »
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. My experience with hostingsource.com web hosting is great!
This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 03:41:41 AM »
I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend hostingsource.com website hosting solutions.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2022, 06:26:18 AM »
MyResellerHome offers web hosting services that are both the best and the most affordable. Its basic plan begins at just two dollars per month, and in addition, it provides unlimited disk space, free cpanel, free site transfers, and free setup.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 01:18:24 AM »
Web hosting services that are both the best and the most affordable can be found through M2host. Its most basic plan costs one dollar per month, and in addition to that, it provides unlimited disk space and bandwidth as well as a free domain, free setup, and free SSL.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2022, 07:42:47 AM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2022, 03:33:19 AM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its basic plan begins at just $2 per month, and in addition to that, it provides free Cpanel and free site transfers.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2022, 03:43:13 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides a Free Website Builder, Free Setup and Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one-click Softaculous App Installer, and 24/7 Technical Support. SSD Storage and Email Accounts and Databases are also included in the package.