Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Where do you get SSD VPS?  (Read 1310 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Where do you get SSD VPS?
« on: August 29, 2022, 12:44:33 AM »
Dear fellow members,
I have a question: where do you get your SSD VPS services from?
Have you ever heard of https://www.kvchosting.net/cheapvpshosting.html
Are they good enough for this purpose?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Where do you get SSD VPS?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 01:49:58 AM »
Can say that kvchosting.net web hosting gets A++ for every category. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
Their service's uptime is really great, it seems more like 100% to me.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 05:43:37 AM »
I am 100% satisfied dealing with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS web host! It is really cool web host! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 04:01:38 AM »
Must say that QHoster.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. I plan on being with them a long time.
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 11:45:10 AM »
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS plans are worthwhile.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 06:28:28 AM »
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up. Well done, Kvchosting.net team. Thanks.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 09:04:17 AM »
QHoster.com and asvhost.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 02:05:37 AM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market. Try https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 10:15:28 AM »
I recommend OwnWebServers to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now