Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Managed Cpanel VPS?  (Read 1393 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Managed Cpanel VPS?
« on: August 29, 2022, 12:54:21 AM »
Hey,
I need managed Cpanel VPS for one of my clients.
I'm checking https://qhoster.com/cpanel-managed-vps.html
Are they good for this purpose?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Managed Cpanel VPS?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 03:00:33 AM »
bodHOST offers a complete package of managed VPS hosting services. Top-notch customer support is included with the package deal. bodHOST admins will help with everything from sluggish sites to network problems. Basically, they will help you with anything except the apps and websites you build yourself.

Their Windows and Linux VPS Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups and many more!

Features complete with:

cPanel/WHM included
Free SSL certificate
24/7 server monitoring with DDoS protection
DDoS prevention
Proactive monitoring
ServerSecure protection

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 01:51:58 AM »
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than QHoster.com - Double thumbs up to them!
. Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 05:45:54 AM »
Personally I like Rightservers.com web host and can highly recommend their Managed VPS for Entrepreneurs to other webmasters who want to run blogs, forums, e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 12:13:37 AM »
If are you looking for Managed cPanel VPS services then I will suggest for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is an outsourced web hosting support provider in the current market. eTechSupport is giving services for the last 17+ years, and they provide you services like Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Database Administration, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, Hourly Administration Jobs

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 01:19:18 AM »
Well, I have being using QHoster.com Managed cPanel VPS for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 02:25:30 AM »
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. QHoster.com provides a very good web hosting service.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2022, 07:22:19 AM »
Managed VPS Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-vps for website lightning-fast speed. 10GB Hosting's Managed VPS Hosting solution includes High-speed SSD, cPanel/WHMCS, 99.9% uptime & 24/7 managed live support. Server maintenance and up-gradation are taken care of by its experts.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 07:25:09 AM by jordongallagher »