Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need new windows vps hosting  (Read 1274 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
need new windows vps hosting
« on: August 31, 2022, 03:13:00 AM »
Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy Windows VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: need new windows vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 12:46:15 AM »
As I know, netshop-isp.com.cy is trustworthy web host. They are offering Free VPS Trial now, so you can test them.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 01:48:17 AM »
Give NetShop-isp.com.cy web host a try. They transferred all my accounts with no problems and the tech support guys have been extremely patient with me.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 02:26:36 AM »
I am pleased with Cloudarion.com cheap VPS - The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.
Recommended these professionals to others. Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 11:38:37 AM »
As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 01:48:27 AM »
Must say netshop isp cheap VPS packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 11:14:24 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are the best to have a deal with.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.