Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: kvchosting.net vs planethoster.com  (Read 1142 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
kvchosting.net vs planethoster.com
« on: September 07, 2022, 01:00:24 PM »
Comparing deals from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com, which way is betetr to follow and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: kvchosting.net vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 04:00:38 AM »
I have had a shared account with kvchosting.net for over 6 months and had no real problems. It's good cheap hosting.
I had a problem. They sent a guy out to look at it turns out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed the entire thing no cost to me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 12:14:26 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com as they are proven to be the best.
Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 02:21:23 AM »
A place to host any kind of web site... Good job! The Kvchosting.net techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions.
Well, the Dedicated Server Hosting I use is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.

Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 01:46:41 AM »
I can highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD hosting to others. This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 02:15:06 AM »
When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. I am completely satisfied with them and I would recommend kvchosting.net to everyone!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 12:13:50 PM »
QHoster.com and maxrdp.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Such great Hosting services they provide. You will be very satisfied with the service of them.