Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for bulletproof service  (Read 3905 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for bulletproof service
« on: November 28, 2016, 08:08:44 AM »
Looking for bulletproof service and offer affordable hosting packages.
What can you tell me about spm.house and their bulletproof hosting services?

I need 400 gbs of disk!

Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Looking for bulletproof service
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 03:44:08 AM »
This host has great, timely support. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.
Thanks for the great service spm.house - it is the best bulletproof service available in the market. Best Price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 07:23:37 AM »
I have asked spm.house to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent bulletproof hosting service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 04:07:29 AM »
As an alternative option I know a1dedicatedservers.com servers are fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 03:17:24 AM »
Pretty good offshore hosting solutions offered by Hostplay.com team. They are professional and trustworthy.
Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!