Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Managed solutions for entrepreneurs?  (Read 1289 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Managed solutions for entrepreneurs?
« on: September 16, 2022, 05:44:35 AM »
Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux. 40 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about GTHost.com managed solutions for entrepreneurs?

They offer solutions starting from $65/mo. Is the price ok? Any feedbacks, reviews?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
Re: Managed solutions for entrepreneurs?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 11:40:35 AM »
It seems to me plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com can be rather good for you.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their service is kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 02:14:55 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Rightservers.com managed solutions.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 12:08:42 PM »
KVChosting.net and qhoster.com packages can be quite right for running your IT business successfully.
 They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 01:09:56 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get GTHost.com dedicated server provider is a brilliant host.
I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes.

They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 01:56:08 AM »
Excellent support, GTHost.com responds very quickly to any and all questions even in the middle of the night. They have never left me hanging.
System problems are negligable and those that do occur are jumped on and quickly fixed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 11:34:24 PM »
Well, web sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. You can trust GTHost.com server hosting.
site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!