Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server hosting? need powerful one  (Read 1211 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Server hosting? need powerful one
« on: September 16, 2022, 06:14:09 AM »
Requirements:
- 2 tbs of disk space, - 40 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering Bullten.com budget server hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
Re: Server hosting? need powerful one
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 11:25:42 AM »
The best server providers are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 03:42:43 AM »
Have seen really nice Budget Dedicated Server solutions offered by Hostnamaste.com experts.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 11:52:42 AM »
Services from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 02:20:41 AM »
Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My budget server hosting is very quick. Thumbs up to Bullten.com team!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 01:07:59 AM »
Have seen nice dedicated servers offered by Hostingsource.com team. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 02:31:46 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.
I would like to say that Webhost.pro does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Recommend their dedicated servers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________