Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable hosting for Wordpress?  (Read 1624 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Reliable hosting for Wordpress?
« on: September 16, 2022, 06:17:53 AM »
Hi,
I need a few decent providers for Wordpress.
So far I'm checking hostforweb.com cheap ssd hosting solutions in the USA.
Do you believe it is good option? Any reviews? Alternatives?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Reliable hosting for Wordpress?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 02:08:55 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its entry-level service for WordPress is available at just $3.99 per month. In addition, it provides an endless amount of bandwidth.
Free WordPress Setup Free Solid-State Drive Storage
traffic that is not metered
WP- CLI available
Free SSLs & HTTP/2
Free Backups daily
GDPR Compliance
WP Auto-updater
cPanel & SSH.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 01:15:40 AM »
Webhostingworld provides both the best & most reasonably priced web hosting services. The most basic plan for WordPress costs just $3.39 per month to subscribe to. Unlimited bandwidth, free WordPress installation, free solid-state storage, unmetered traffic, WP-CLI accessibility, free SSLs and HTTP/2, free daily backups, GDPR compliance, WP Auto-updater, cPanel and SSH access, free email accounts, unlimited MySQL databases, 99.9% server uptime, and round-the-clock WordPress support are some of the features that are included.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 08:08:34 AM »
Services from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 01:15:21 AM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most basic plan begins at $3 per month, and in addition to providing unlimited bandwidth and free SSl, it is very affordable.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 01:57:35 AM »
It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands. Give hostforweb.com wordpress hosting a try. Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 02:46:43 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The price of its most basic plan begins at just $3.39 per month. In addition, it comes standard with a WordPress toolkit and offers an unlimited bandwidth allowance.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 11:40:05 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans are Wordpress-friendly.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2022, 02:25:36 AM »
My VPS is very quick. I highly recommend Hostforweb.com wordpress hosting solutions! Given their recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 11:51:29 AM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile. You'll be overwhelmingly pleased with their services. No complaint from them either! Try them, you will be pleased.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2022, 04:09:39 AM »
The greatest and most economical web hosting services can be found at Myresellerhome. its most basic offering, which begins at $3 per month in cost. In addition to that, it provides free SSL and unlimited bandwidth.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2022, 01:14:33 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its most basic plan for WordPress is available for $3.39 per month. It provides an unrestricted amount of bandwidth. Free WordPress Install, Free Solid-State Drive (SSD) Storage, Unmetered Traffic, WP- CLI Available, Free SSLs, and HTTP/2, Free Daily Backups, GDPR Compliance, WP Auto-updater, cPanel & SSH, Free Email Accounts, Unlimited MySQL Databases.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2022, 10:51:21 PM »
If you require quick and dependable WordPress hosting, bodHOST provides plans that use LiteSpeed servers, the fastest web server service in the business, and has data centres all over the world, enabling you to provide a quick surfing experience to all of your guests. Cloudflare CDN, which enhances overall site performance and protects from online threats, is supported by several of its hosting plans. Their WordPress hosting plans start at just $0.99/month.