Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...  (Read 1327 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...
« on: September 20, 2022, 09:25:47 AM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com are very attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 03:46:48 AM »
Any specific server location?
Moved to Greenwebpage.com and fully-satisfied with their VPS hosting services.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 12:39:02 AM »
Host.co.in is an official web hosting provider that offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses. They provide shared hosting, virtual private server (VPS), and dedicated server hosting.

Host.co.in is offering the best discount on Linux and windows VPS hosting plans - You can save 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Code SVH25.

Features:

It is one of the best shared hosting that offers Free SSL certificate
MySQL databases & PHP support.
Control panel.
Free tech support.
FTP account and File Manager.
MySQL databases & PHP support.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 12:41:20 AM by Divya165 »

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 02:19:55 AM »
I would recommend HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features! Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 05:51:28 AM »
I've been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds. They offer multiple server locations choice, so contact them for more details.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 02:01:53 AM »
In an age where there is so much competition, there is one sure way to retain your customers and get new ones – keep them happy so they spread the word, and kvchosting.net delivers on every front!
Like their SSD VPS solutions in the USA. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 12:25:26 PM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 02:34:28 AM »
WebhostingWorld is dedicated to providing clients with the most dependable and economical web hosting services possible. The base price for their virtual private servers (VPS) is only $25 per month for their entry-level service. Additionally, cPanel and WHM are included, and the installation process does not cost anything. In addition, it offers Free SSL for Life, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a promise of 99.9% uptime, and a single IP Address at no extra cost.