Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Decent server provider ...  (Read 1202 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Decent server provider ...
« on: September 20, 2022, 09:46:54 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are provided on lovely conditions and I'd like to buy the best one, so what should I do?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Decent server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 02:02:35 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Nice dedicated server hosting packages are offered by GTHost.com and also Hostnamaste.com web hosts.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 11:50:51 AM »
Servers from maxrdp.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 02:17:57 AM »
I've been using hostingsource.com dedicated hosting for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them.
I must say I've saved good money and the hosting has been rock solid, fast, and as I've had no issues with service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 05:53:05 AM »
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

Try Hostnamaste.com - Their Budget Dedicated Server solutions are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 12:32:30 PM »
QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are worthwhile.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.

Jawat

• View Profile
    • Масштабирование в Автокад
-
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 11:48:22 AM »
Will there be an XML Component for the Server edition? I noticed that one exists for the Enterprise, but not for the free media cloud. I sure hope there is one

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2022, 02:29:28 AM »
I've never had a problem with Webhost.pro dedicated servers - all of the work is based on quality.
I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)