Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Trustworthy shared hosting plan  (Read 1383 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Trustworthy shared hosting plan
« on: September 26, 2022, 12:16:29 PM »
Comapring shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, which way i s better to follow and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Trustworthy shared hosting plan
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 02:21:17 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
With hosting022.com cpanel hosting for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting providers on the web! Glad I decided to host with them!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 03:46:58 AM »
Hi, if you are looking for a web hosting support provider then I will suggest for eTechSupport. eTechSupport, is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market.

eTechSupport offers world-class IT technology, Business Continuity systems, Data Centers and Quality Services.

IT Service Management System Compliance
Data Center Compliance
Quality Management System Compliance
Business Continuity Management System Compliance

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 12:52:52 AM »
I've been with Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 12:14:07 PM »
The best shared plans are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 01:55:25 AM »
You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
I think you will make the right decision to choose Centohost.com or Hostforweb.com web hosts. Easy to use, friendly interface.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 02:04:21 AM by JokerJJ »
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 12:04:09 AM »
I was so impressed with Libertyvps.net service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great web host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 11:33:53 PM »
If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your big forum website, I recommend Host.co.in, which is one of the cheapest web hosting providers in the India and over the glob. With the best features like  99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

Their web hosting plan starts just Rs 125/month with getting a free domain*. Also you can save 35% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code SWH35

Visit Here : Diwali Web Hosting Sale 2022

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 09:14:18 AM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.