Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Well-balanced server provider  (Read 1405 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Well-balanced server provider
« on: September 30, 2022, 12:27:54 PM »
Should I have a deal with either planethoster.com or legionbox.com?
Any ideas?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Well-balanced server provider
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 01:10:52 AM »
Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
I think you will make the right decision to choose HostNamaste Budget Dedicated Server solutions. Easy to use, friendly interface.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 12:48:28 PM »
KVChosting.net is the best company to sign up with.
It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth, is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 02:32:38 AM »
 There are no hidden traps or fees. GTHost.com instant server hosting is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 09:04:44 AM »
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2022, 02:31:47 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?
This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with kvchosting.net dedicated server until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.
The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 11:55:46 PM »
I haven't been aware of any outages with Hostforweb.com server hosting. good work!They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster!

You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2022, 11:18:40 AM »
Guess serevrs from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are the best to sign up with.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their service is kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 02:13:33 AM »
I am very pleased with service from Webhost.pro webhost. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 10:02:59 AM »
Are you finding well balanced server go through OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now