Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable SSD VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 5686 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: December 05, 2016, 06:50:10 AM »
SSD VPS deals from hostafrica.co.za and hostingsource.com are enticing for me and I am in two minds which way is better to sign up with and why? What's your would-be choice?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 06:15:03 AM »
I can recommend kvchosting.com ssd vps plans. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 06:22:39 AM »
 As I see ssd vps hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 03:18:16 AM »
I like Hostwinds services. They offer ssd vps and budget vps hosting packages at good rates.
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 05:44:40 AM »
I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com as the one of best option to get ssd hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 06:28:49 AM »
You can rely on HostingSource.com and their ssd vps hosting plans.
I pay $8/mo for VPS via paypal. I like their user-friendly interface and easy-to-use cPanel.
It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 06:43:13 AM »
    You can trust Hostwinds.com vps solutions. They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 04:49:00 AM »
Take a look at SolVPS.com and their linux and windows ssd vps hosting packages.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 06:24:33 AM »
 You should give a chance to Kvchosting.com. They are experienced host with fast servers and stable networking. Support is available 24/7!

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 09:48:56 AM »
Quality SSD VPS provider is a2hosting.com, their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
34MANVPS is their discount.