Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared Web hosting  (Read 10765 times)

Eleonora

• View Profile
Shared Web hosting
« on: May 14, 2014, 04:32:33 AM »
Apart from cost, what else are the advantages of shared web hosting. I know all the advantages of dedicated hosting but I have noticed many people prefer shared hosting.

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: Shared Web hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:34 AM »
Yes.Always i prefer shared hosting.

Batseba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 12:32:49 PM »
One advantage of shared web hosting is cost, it is really cheap and most people find it preferable, and it is a good option for newbies online.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 10:10:22 PM »
Apart from cost, what else are the advantages of shared web hosting. I know all the advantages of dedicated hosting but I have noticed many people prefer shared hosting.

The main advantage of shared web hosting is low cost and it's suitable for who are interested to build small website.Even i also prefer shared hosting.I  bought hosting plan from TuckTail.com They provided good technical support.I like their services.

Collett

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 09:59:32 AM »
I have never used other type of hosting apart from shared web hosting, it is relatively cheap, actually you can get great discounts if you buy for more than 2 years, and support is always awesome.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 01:34:06 AM »
I prefer shared hosting because the pricing is really affordable compare to dedicated servers.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 02:41:03 AM »
At times, web hosting companies offer shared hosting on SSD drives. This increases the website speed and makes the website secure. This is one of the best benefits of shared hosting.
MilesWeb: Cheap Dedicated Server | Cloud Hosting Providers India

Dervon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 01:45:09 AM »
I have never used other type of hosting apart from shared web hosting, it is relatively cheap, actually you can get great discounts if you buy for more than 2 years, and support is always awesome.

MichelleFoster

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 05:38:22 AM »
No genuine method to perceive how to implant data. Amazing for me that it's not too easy to find how to implant a fundamental data like that. New trade has no field related to security data input I'll send you get to data by near and dear mail in case you send me it

Shilpa111

• View Profile
    • ISO 14001 Audit in Dubai
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 11:17:41 PM »
Hello....I am a new member in this forum site....The Best way of hosting is shared hosting. In shared web hosting we only use a single server for our multiple websites. But it has some limitations like you can not get remote desktop connection to your server because of this server has multiple websites. shared web hosting reduced feasibility but it has many restrictions like if one website contain any type of virus or threats it will harm all the other websites.
ISO 27001 Certification in Dubai

EugenePearson

• View Profile
    • MySQL Web Hosting
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 07:02:43 AM »
DomainRacer offers its users unlimited bandwidth, storage space, and email accounts. On top of that, they have free website migration if you decide to transfer your website from another host server without the hassle.
  • Free SSL certificate
  • SSDs and Turbo Server for up to 20x faster pageloads
  • 1-click WordPress installs
  • Real time support available 24/7
  • Industry-leading hardware and 99.9% uptime
Click Here:-  best web hosting services

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 09:47:27 AM »
Shared Hosting is the best and cheap hosting service for beginners. It is effortless and reliable.

There are many advantages of Shared Hosting, some of are described below:

- Instant Activation
- Support
- Database Support
- DNS Services

AccuWeb Hosting is the most popular, cheap, and best Shared and many other hosting services provider across the world. You can check their service.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide