Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Decent shared hosting plan ...  (Read 1415 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Decent shared hosting plan ...
« on: January 20, 2023, 11:33:32 AM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet termsand I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Decent shared hosting plan ...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 06:17:52 AM »
Well it was over 10 months I used Rockhoster.com hosting - everything works. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 05:54:52 AM »
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! NetShop ISP web host places high value on customer support and it shows.
The support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 06:22:48 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most basic plan, which is a shared hosting environment, costs just one dollar each month. SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free click softaculous App installer, 24/7 Technical Support, HTTP/2 Enabled Servers, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee are some of the additional features that are available.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 09:15:40 AM »
These hosts -  hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com - are solid and reliable and having a deal with them is a sound idea.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 01:06:16 AM »
For me, these hosting solutions looks great: https://rockhoster.com/web-hosting/
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2023, 04:55:57 AM »
You can rely on hostingsource.com - Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2023, 11:52:43 AM »
Shared plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
The online support of them is amazing: they really help you, really and quickly.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 03:39:22 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan may be had for as little as two dollars per month, and it comes with both free SSL and free cpanel.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2023, 04:51:15 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. Its cheapest monthly subscription costs only $1. In addition to all of the above services, you also get unlimited SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, free app installers (softaculous) and round-the-clock technical support.

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2023, 06:14:19 AM »
The most obvious advantage of shared hosting is reduced costs. Entry-level plans come as cheap as $3 per month. Not only that, it's convenient too – you don't have to worry too much about server-side maintenance.