Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 924 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: February 17, 2023, 10:10:29 AM »
Services from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is betetr to follow and why?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 05:47:17 AM »
You can trust that your website will be hosted safely and affordably with WebHostingWorld. The cheapest monthly price for this service is just $1. SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSLs, and a free one-click softaculous app installer are just some of the extras you'll get.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 04:25:34 AM »
Pretty good hosting solutions you can get from these hosts:
1) Webhost.pro
2) Midphase.com
3) Cloudarion.com
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 01:47:44 AM »
Agree with the previous suggestion, just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Take a look at hostpro.com, hostforweb.com, hostrocket.com, dewahost.com - They're optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 01:55:04 AM »
Why not give centohost.com shared hosting a try?
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 03:37:49 AM »
Myresellerhome offers excellent and reasonably priced site hosting services. it also give $2 per month and it also provides free SSl and cpanel
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support