Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good game server provider offering Minecraft?  (Read 1210 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Any good game server provider offering Minecraft?
« on: February 21, 2023, 06:38:38 AM »
Hello,
I'm looking for a provider where I can simply Buy Minecraft.
Does anyone know a solution that could works for me to do this?
Recently came across Trunkspacehosting.com Game servers - do you think anything about them?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
Re: Any good game server provider offering Minecraft?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 10:34:13 PM »
Yes, there are many good game server providers that offer Minecraft hosting services. Some of the popular ones include:

1) Apex Hosting - provides affordable Minecraft server hosting plans with high-performance servers, automatic backups, and 24/7 support.

2) Shockbyte - offers Minecraft hosting services with unlimited slots, free subdomain, DDoS protection, and automatic backups.

3) BisectHosting - provides reliable and affordable Minecraft server hosting plans with instant setup, powerful hardware, and full FTP access.

4) GGservers - offers Minecraft hosting services with a simple control panel, custom JAR support, and DDoS protection.

5) Nodecraft - provides premium Minecraft server hosting with a powerful control panel, 24/7 support, and advanced server management tools.

It's important to do your research and compare the features and pricing of different hosting providers before choosing the one that best suits your needs.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 12:07:40 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 04:41:11 AM »
Game server Sale: 20% off the price coupon: TSH_20OFF - until February 28, 2023.
To me the hosting experience with trunkspacehosting.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 05:55:24 AM »
Game server Sale: 20% off the price coupon: TSH_20OFF - until MARCH 31, 2023.
All I can say trunkspacehosting.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2023, 07:04:13 AM »
Hostinger provides the best overall experience for managing Minecraft servers for all levels. Shockbyte has built a reputation for reliability and performance on top of its guaranteed uptime and DDoS protection. Finally, Apex Hosting delivers arguably the best customer support thanks to its responsive 24/7 live chat.

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2023, 07:07:35 AM »
Hostinger.
Shockbyte.
BisectHosting.
GG Servers.
APEX Hosting.