Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider in Europe ...  (Read 1421 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Right server provider in Europe ...
« on: February 24, 2023, 11:36:46 AM »
Servers from qhoster.com and hostround.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 03:05:31 AM »
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers. Your sites will be in trusted place if you choose QHoster.com web host.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 02:00:11 AM »
You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers.
With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge-base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

I am 100% satisfied dealing with Zakservers.com and also GTHost.com server hosting solutions - they are really cool web hosts! 
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 10:57:29 PM »
bodHOST also offers managed VPS hosting services, which means they take care of server maintenance, security, and updates on behalf of their customers. This can be particularly useful for those who don't have the technical expertise or time to manage their VPS themselves.

Overall, if you're looking for a VPS hosting provider, bodHOST is definitely worth considering. However, as with any hosting company, it's always a good idea to do your research and compare their plans and pricing with other providers to find the best fit for your specific needs.

bodHOST Best Deal - Buy 1 Year VPS Hosting and absolutely get 1 Year Free VPS.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 12:11:29 PM »
The mentioned companies -  qhoster.com and hostround.com  - are the best to sign up with.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 06:35:13 AM »
Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
I have been very pleased with the reliability and speed of QHoster.com server hosting. 30 server locations to choose from.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023, 03:28:50 AM »
I came to NetShop ISP solutions 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using dedicated hosting in Europe.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 12:17:34 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and worth trying.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 02:29:25 AM »
I trust NetShop ISP dedicated hosting 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)