Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable shared hosting provider  (Read 1218 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Reliable shared hosting provider
« on: March 09, 2023, 11:56:42 AM »
Is that hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com? I mean the best shared hosting provider ... 

katiakisa

• View Profile
Re: Reliable shared hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 11:59:11 AM »
о і мені цікаво також!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 05:17:23 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its most basic plan costs just one dollar per month to begin with. SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfers, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one click softaculous App installer, 24/7 Technical Support, HTTP/2 Equipped Servers are some of the other features that are available.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 05:12:00 AM »
Myresellerhome provides top and economical web hosting services The most basic plan may be had for as little as $2 per month, and it comes with free SSL and cpanel.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 11:50:26 PM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/wordpress-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 06:36:35 AM »
I consider hostingsource.com decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.
Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2023, 05:11:26 AM »
The web hosting services offered by M2host are among the best and most reliable available. Its most basic plan is one dollar per month, and in addition to unlimited disk space and bandwidth, it also provides free initial setup.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 02:24:00 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Hostingsource.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2023, 04:13:35 AM »
I believe that hostingsource.com web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider!
I feel really lucky to have happened onto a provider that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn