Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable servers in The UK?  (Read 1248 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Reliable servers in The UK?
« on: March 13, 2023, 06:41:12 AM »
Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources:
100GB - space, 2000GB - bandwidth, Linux
I have found netshop-isp.com.cy - it has servers in The UK.
Their UK hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
can i use their services? or any better deals?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
Re: Reliable servers in The UK?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 08:30:02 AM »
The best EU hosts are: qhoster.com and hostround.com.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 01:03:01 AM »
Just start free trial with netshop-isp.com.cy web host.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapor + Unlimited OS Re-installations.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 12:39:13 PM »
ASVhost.com and brixly.uk servers are the best to sign up with.
They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 02:35:10 AM »
I've been with NetShop ISP for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 01:03:29 AM »
The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. NetShop-isp.com.cy web host provides a very good web hosting service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 02:27:48 AM »
So far I have no downtime. NetShop-isp.com.cy system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2023, 11:23:27 PM »
Finding reliable servers in the UK can be a crucial decision for businesses that want to establish a strong online presence. Here are some factors to consider when searching for reliable servers in the UK:

Network and Uptime Guarantee
Security
Scalability
Support

Finding reliable servers in the UK requires thorough research, assessment of the above factors, and selecting the provider that best suits your business needs.

If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.