Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best shared hosting provider  (Read 1271 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Best shared hosting provider
« on: March 21, 2023, 09:21:18 AM »
Is that hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com?
I mean the best shared hosting provider  ...

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 02:46:11 AM »
Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Hostnamaste.com is the host you can rely on. Like their openvz vps solutions.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 03:40:56 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most fundamental option for shared hosting only costs one dollar per month. It also provides various additional features that are included in shared hosting packages, such as SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free click softaculous App installer, 24/7 Technical Support. These features can be found in shared hosting packages.

swetajoshi

• View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 06:09:23 AM »
Shared hosting is a service where multiple websites are hosted on a single server. In shared hosting, the server's resources, such as CPU, RAM, and disk space, are shared among multiple websites, which can result in lower hosting costs for each website owner.

Some of the Best Shared Hosting Providers are:

1: InMotion
2: DreamHost
3: IONOS
4: MochaHost
5: InterServer

and many more are there.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 05:44:34 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. The cheapest monthly package for shared hosting costs only $1 with this provider. SSD storage, including email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSLs, free one-click softaculous app installer, 24/ 7 technical support, HTTP/2 enabled servers, and more are all part of the shared hosting package.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 01:02:42 AM »
Go ahead, Rockhoster.com can be trusted. I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2023, 04:20:17 AM »
I must say that Hostingsource.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2023, 01:53:57 AM »
I've recommanded rockhoster.com to some people... i'm doing websites once in awhile, and told people i'll do it only if they get Host by this provider ... Yes, everything is excellent! They repond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2023, 02:43:32 AM »
The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
Rockhoster.com list of extra software installations is huge and website builder is really easy to use. Recommended.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!