Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Canadian VPS Hosting for Auto Club Online?  (Read 960 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Canadian VPS Hosting for Auto Club Online?
« on: April 14, 2023, 02:33:41 AM »
We are a small team seriously planning to create our own server for running Auto Club Online and develop it in the future.
Who has the experience and knowledge of which hosting is best to work with?
Is rightservers.com good Canadian VPS host I can rely on? Any reviews? Other web hosts for my consideration?

Best wishes!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
Re: Canadian VPS Hosting for Auto Club Online?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 06:58:29 AM »
ProHoster

Hosting is a service to provide resources for publishing information on a server, which is always on the Internet. The websites are hosted and stored on our servers which provide with the necessary technology in order to view the website on the internet. By purchasing the website hosting from us, you are also provided with a free domain name, DDoS protection, and an SSL certificate. Fast and reliable unlimited hosting with DDOS protection and free chips, such as the website builder, SSL c

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 12:45:01 AM »
I'm using rightservers.com managed vps since september 2022 and i don't know how good is support because i haven't needed till know. Everything works perfect!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

canadianeasytax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 02:55:16 AM »
Navicosoft is the best Canadian VPS provider if you want a unique set of services, assured uptime, and exceptional customer care.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 12:26:07 AM »
Give rightservers.com managed vps a try. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.
Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn