Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 772 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: April 18, 2023, 08:10:23 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 12:57:38 AM »
Very happy with the service I have had from hostingsource.com over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. The customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 04:15:49 AM »
I'm impressed with ZipServers.com server hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn