Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1081 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: April 24, 2023, 09:50:08 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 06:27:01 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with kvchosting.net ssd vps services. I don't think I will ever leave.
They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed.

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 11:53:45 AM »
These VPS accounts (from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com) are the best to have a deal with.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 01:45:06 AM »
The uptime with hostingsource.com is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 12:15:29 PM »
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 04:07:16 AM »
I've been with exmasters.com for 8 months now. Good pricing for VPS hosting solutions in the USA and Europe.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 12:50:45 AM »
You can rely on hostingsource.com SSD VPS. Speed connectivity is quite good.
Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.

The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans. This is noted on the page as well. https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 12:57:03 AM by Ghonts »
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!